WELCOME TO OUR BASS ROCK CRUISES
Please click on the "timetable and booking" button to see the sailing times.
BUY GIFT VOUCHERS FOR OUR 2017 SEASON
Why not give a present with a difference? Buy your friends and loved ones a gift voucher for a Bass Rock Cruise in 2017 on Sula II?
Please ring Ali, Pip or Fiona in the office on 01620 880 770 to discuss your requirements and buy a voucher.
Private Hires are also available... please ring us for further information.
Anniversary Year 2015
2015 was an exciting year for the Sula II. She is fifty years old and is now on the ‘Historic
Ships Register’ as one of the few remaining craft of her kind still sailing UK
Office hours are Monday - Friday 10.00 - 16:00 hrs
We look forward to seeing you on board this year.
Boat Trips from North Berwick around Bass Rock and Craigleith on the Sula II
Welcome to Sula II, the traditional sea-going launch that provides boat trips from North Berwick harbour to the world famous Bass Rock and Craigleith (“The Craig”).
It's a wonderful experience for you and all the family. You can get a family ticket and under three year-olds go free. You can even bring the dog.
See and experience at close-quarters the scale and wild nature of the Bass Rock and the amazing Gannets that inhabit it during the summer months. The voyage gives you a real taste of the sea in all its moods.
Sula II is owned and operated by Forth Boat Tours. We are a small, local, family-run company and we look forward to welcoming you on board.
Choose to visit Bass Rock on Sula II
- We tour at a pace that allows you time to enjoy the ride.
- We provide an informed commentary during the boat trip.
- There is no lower age limit for children (Infants go free) - all the family (and the dog!) is welcome.
- We meet all health and safety requirements.
- A unique experience awaits you, no matter how many times you make the trip.
- (The Sula II is an open boat - so please dress for the weather.)